What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information:
- personal information you knowingly choose to disclose that is collected on an individual basis
- website use information collected on an aggregate basis as you browse the site.
Website Use Information
Our web server automatically records some general information about your visit, but does not recognise or record any individual information about you.
The information we record and use for statistical purposes includes:
- your server address
- date and time
- pages accessed and documents downloaded
- previous site visited
- type of browser used.
Note: We can only identify you personally if you give us this information voluntarily.
Your Email Address
- We do not know your email address unless you give it to us.
- We will only record your email address if you send us a message.
- We will use it only for the purpose for which you have provided it.
- We will not disclose it without your consent.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of emails including the message and any attachments together with your email address.
If you have given us your email address, but do not want to receive email from us in the future, pleae advise us.
How We Use Your Information
Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information to:
- answer your enquiry
- register you for events, conferences or promotions for which you consented
- improve the content of our website and analyse what pages people visit.
Who Has Access to Your Information?
We use this information internally only and will not purposefully disclose personal information to any third parties without first obtaining your consent. We may disclose information when we are legally compelled to do so, and where we believe that the law requires it or for the protection of legal rights.
We will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
The Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. Accordingly, we cannot accept responsibility for the security of information you send to or receive from us over the Internet or for any unauthorised access or use of that information.
Upon request, we will tell you what information we have recorded about you. If any of this information is incorrect, or you want us to remove all information about you, please contact us.
Changes to this Policy
If you would like to know more about o-line privacy, visit the website of the Australian Privacy Commissioner.